The following are the three components to our message:
- Desire: A strong feeling of wanting or longing for something to
- Inspire: To influence, motivate or produce a strong feeling.
- Encourage: To give support, confidence, or hope to someone.
My wife Karen and I desire to encourage you right where you’re at and inspire you to seek after your passion in life by using your gifts and abilities to help others. We’ll present this to you in the following ways:
- By Karen and I sharing our lives with you; Our successes and our failures, our hopes and dreams, often told with a touch of humor but always with the desire to inspire and encourage.
- Through interviewing people who are currently using their gifts. What are they doing, how and why are they doing what they are doing, and what lessons have they learned through their journey.
- Desiring to help each other walk through issues such as procrastination, perfectionism, and people pleasing which often discourages us from obtaining our goals and hinders our progress of using our gifts to inspire others.
1Peter 4:10 says, “God has given each of you some special abilities: be sure to use them to help each other, passing on to others God’s many kinds of blessings.”
Now whether you believe in God or not, each of us can apply this principle to our lives.
We don’t want our message to be a one-way street. We desire to walk with you as we share our lives together. As we encourage you, we hope you will encourage us by participating in our discussions. We value your life experiences and want to hear about all your ideas and success stories. In this way, you are not only encouraging us but passing on a blessing to others as well.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you find the encouragement to desire to inspire by sharing your lives in an authentic way with others. We look forward to sharing our lives with you.